Apache Status & Info Changelog
All notable changes to Apache Status & Info are documented in this changelog.
[2.6.0] - 2021-09-07
- It's now possible to hide the main PerfOps One menu via the
poo_hide_main_menufilter or each submenu via the
poo_hide_settings_menufilters (thanks to Jan Thiel).
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 1.2.0 to version 2.0.0.
- There may be name collisions for some functions if version of WordPress is lower than 5.6.
- The main PerfOps One menu is not hidden when it doesn't contain any items (thanks to Jan Thiel).
- In some very special conditions, the plugin may be in the default site language rather than the user's language.
- The PerfOps One menu builder is not compatible with Admin Menu Editor plugin (thanks to dvokoun).
[2.5.1] - 2021-08-11
- New redesigned UI for PerfOps One plugins management and menus (thanks to Loïc Antignac, Paul Bonaldi, Axel Ducoron, Laurent Millet, Samy Rabih and Raphaël Riehl for their invaluable help).
- In some conditions, the plugin may be in the default site language rather than the user's language.
[2.5.0] - 2021-06-22
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Integration with DecaLog SDK.
[2.4.0] - 2021-02-24
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
[2.3.0] - 2021-01-11
- New "insights": Apache live status (when
- New "insights": Apache effective configuration files (when
- New "insights": Apache server settings, modules and hooks information (when
- Consistent reset for settings.
- Improved translation loading.
- In Site Health section, Opcache status may be wrong (or generates PHP warnings) if OPcache API usage is restricted.
[2.2.0] - 2020-11-23
- New Site Health "info" section about shared memory.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Improvement in the way roles are detected.
- The positions of PerfOps menus are pushed lower to avoid collision with other plugins (thanks to Loïc Antignac).
- Improved layout for language indicator.
- Admin notices are now set to "don't display" by default.
- Improved IP detection (thanks to Ludovic Riaudel).
- Improved changelog readability.
- The integrated markdown parser is now Markdown from Carsten Brandt.
- Prepares PerfOps menus to future 5.6 version of WordPress.
- [SEC001] User may be wrongly detected in XML-RPC or Rest API calls.
- The admin dashboard may wrongly display a statistics link.
- The remote IP can be wrongly detected when behind some types of reverse-proxies.
- With Firefox, some links are unclickable in the Control Center (thanks to Emil1).
- When site is in english and a user choose another language for herself/himself, menu may be stuck in english.
- Some typos in
- Parsedown as integrated markdown parser.
[2.1.2] - 2020-06-29
- Full compatibility with PHP 7.4.
- Automatic switching between memory and transient when a cache plugin is installed without a properly configured Redis / Memcached.
[2.1.1] - 2020-05-15
- When all options are disabled, some pages may be wrongly rendered as 404 page.
- When used for the first time, settings checkboxes may remain checked after being unchecked.
- There's an error while activating the plugin when the server is Microsoft IIS with Windows 10.
- With Microsoft Edge, some layouts may be ugly.
[2.1.0] - 2020-04-12
- Compatibility with DecaLog early loading feature.
- Information about plugin options has been improved in Site Health feature.
- The settings page have now the standard WordPress style.
- Better styling in "PerfOps Settings" page.
- In site health "info" tab, the boolean are now clearly displayed.
- Some strings are not translatable.
[2.0.2] - 2020-03-03
- The libraries description have been updated.
- Some sentences are more clear, now.
- There's some typos in the settings page.
CHANGELOG.mdcontains some typos.
readme.txtcontains some typos.
[2.0.1] - 2020-03-03
- An unneeded item appears in the admin menu.
[2.0.0] - 2020-03-03
- It's now possible to independently activate server-status or server-info rules.
- Full integration with PerfOps.One suite.
- Full compatibility with APCu Manager.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
- New menu (in the left admin bar) for accessing features: "PerfOps Settings".
- New logo and new name for the plugin: "Apache Status & Info".
- Compatibility with WordPress versions prior to 5.2.
.wordpress-orgdirectory from WordPress releases.
[1.2.0] - 2019-09-06
- Support for DecaLog.
- Links to users' support and GitHub project in plugins list.
- The plugin license is now GPLv3.
- The plugin is now fully open sourced on GitHub.
- Compatibility with WordPress older than 5.0.
[1.1.4] - 2019-04-28
- Full compatibility with WordPress 5.2.
[1.1.3] - 2019-02-26
- Typos in version matching.
[1.1.2] - 2019-02-25
- Full compatibility with WordPress 5.1.
[1.1.1] - 2018-11-02
- Full compatibility with WordPress 5.0.
[1.1.0] - 2018-10-24
- Support for non-root rewrite bases (thanks to Guillaume Bedleem).
[1.0.0] - 2018-10-22