All notable changes to APCu Manager are documented in this changelog.
[2.5.0] - 2021-09-07
- New menu in the admin bar for "flush APCu" quick action.
- It's now possible to hide the main PerfOps One menu via the
poo_hide_main_menufilter or each submenu via the
poo_hide_settings_menufilters (thanks to Jan Thiel).
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 1.2.0 to version 2.0.0.
- There may be name collisions for some functions if version of WordPress is lower than 5.6.
- The main PerfOps One menu is not hidden when it doesn't contain any items (thanks to Jan Thiel).
- In some very special conditions, the plugin may be in the default site language rather than the user's language.
- The PerfOps One menu builder is not compatible with Admin Menu Editor plugin (thanks to dvokoun).
[2.4.1] - 2021-08-11
- New redesigned UI for PerfOps One plugins management and menus (thanks to Loïc Antignac, Paul Bonaldi, Axel Ducoron, Laurent Millet, Samy Rabih and Raphaël Riehl for their invaluable help).
- In some conditions, the plugin may be in the default site language rather than the user's language.
[2.4.0] - 2021-06-22
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Integration with DecaLog SDK.
- Traces and metrics collation and publication.
- New option, available via settings page and wp-cli, to disable/enable metrics collation.
apcu statuscommand now displays DecaLog SDK version too.
[2.3.0] - 2021-02-24
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Consistent reset for settings.
- Improved translation loading.
apcucommand have now a definition and all synopsis are up to date.
- In Site Health section, Opcache status may be wrong (or generates PHP warnings) if OPcache API usage is restricted.
[2.2.0] - 2020-11-23
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Improvement in the way roles are detected.
- [WP-CLI] Memory analytics now displays total memory and occupation ratio.
- [SEC001] User may be wrongly detected in XML-RPC or Rest API calls.
- When site is in english and a user choose another language for herself/himself, menu may be stuck in english.
[2.1.0] - 2020-10-13
- [WP-CLI] New command to discover exit codes: see
wp help apcu exitcodefor details.
- APCu Manager now integrates Spyc as yaml parser.
- New "Objects" box in analytics page, displaying objects breakdown.
- Improved IP detection (thanks to Ludovic Riaudel).
wp apcu settingsand
wp apcu analyticsnow support
- [WP-CLI] Improved
wp apcu analyticsyaml formatting.
- [WP-CLI] Improved documentation (with examples).
- The analytics dashboard now displays a warning if analytics features are not activated.
- Prepares PerfOps menus to future 5.6 version of WordPress.
- In admin dashboard, the statistics link is visible even if analytics features are not activated.
- Typos in admin screens.
- [WP-CLI] Typos in documentation.
- The "Objects Count" box in analytics page because it was useless.
[2.0.0] - 2020-09-29
- [WP-CLI] New command to toggle on/off main settings: see
wp help apcu settingsfor details.
- [WP-CLI] New command to display APCu Manager status: see
wp help apcu statusfor details.
- [WP-CLI] New command to display APCu analytics: see
wp help apcu analyticsfor details.
- Support for APCu multi configuration (web and command-line).
- Support for data feeds - reserved for future use.
- New Site Health "info" section about shared memory.
- The positions of PerfOps menus are pushed lower to avoid collision with other plugins (thanks to Loïc Antignac).
- Improved layout for language indicator.
- Admin notices are now set to "don't display" by default.
- Improved changelog readability.
- The integrated markdown parser is now Markdown from Carsten Brandt.
- In some cases, APCu detection may cause a PHP Warning.
- With Firefox, some links are unclickable in the Control Center (thanks to Emil1).
- Parsedown as integrated markdown parser.
[1.3.0] - 2020-07-20
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
- Garbage collector for out-of-date cached objects (see "PerfOps Settings" > "APCu Manager").
[1.2.3] - 2020-06-29
- Full compatibility with PHP 7.4.
- Automatic switching between memory and transient when a cache plugin is installed without a properly configured Redis / Memcached.
- When used for the first time, settings checkboxes may remain checked after being unchecked.
[1.2.2] - 2020-05-05
- The charts take now care of DST in user's browser.
- The daily distribution charts have now a better timeline.
[1.2.1] - 2020-05-04
- There's an error while activating the plugin when the server is Microsoft IIS with Windows 10.
- With Microsoft Edge, some layouts may be ugly.
[1.2.0] - 2020-04-12
- Compatibility with DecaLog early loading feature.
- The settings page have now the standard WordPress style.
- Better styling in "PerfOps Settings" page.
- In site health "info" tab, the boolean are now clearly displayed.
- Unneeded tool links in settings page.
[1.1.0] - 2020-03-01
- Full integration with PerfOps.One suite.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
- New menus (in the left admin bar) for accessing features: "PerfOps Analytics", "PerfOps Tools" and "PerfOps Settings".
- Analysis delta time has been increased to avoid holes in stats when cron is not fully reliable.
- With some plugins, box tooltips may be misplaced (css collision).
- Compatibility with WordPress versions prior to 5.2.
- Old menus entries, due to PerfOps integration.
[1.0.0] - 2020-01-09
- Initial release