All notable changes to Keys Master are documented in this changelog.
[1.6.0] - 2022-04-20
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0.
- Site Health page now presents a much more realistic test about object caching.
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 2.0.2 to version 3.0.0.
- [SEC001] Moment.js library updated to 2.29.2 / CVE-2022-24785.
[1.5.1] - 2022-01-17
- The Site Health page may launch deprecated tests.
[1.5.0] - 2022-01-17
- Compatibility with PHP 8.1.
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 2.0.0 to version 2.0.2.
- Updated PerfOps One library from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2.
- Refactored cache mechanisms to fully support Redis and Memcached.
- Improved bubbles display when width is less than 500px (thanks to Pat Ol).
- The tables headers have now a better contrast (thanks to Paul Bonaldi).
- Object caching method may be wrongly detected in Site Health status (thanks to freshuk).
- The console menu may display an empty screen (thanks to Renaud Pacouil).
- There may be name collisions with internal APCu cache.
- An innocuous Mysql error may be triggered at plugin activation.
[1.4.0] - 2021-12-07
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9.
- New button in settings to install recommended plugins.
- The available hooks (filters and actions) are now described in
- Improved update process on high-traffic sites to avoid concurrent resources accesses.
- Better publishing frequency for metrics.
- Updated labels and links in plugins page.
- X axis for graphs have been redesigned and are more accurate.
- Updated the
- Country translation with i18n module may be wrong.
[1.3.0] - 2021-09-07
- It's now possible to hide the main PerfOps One menu via the
poo_hide_main_menufilter or each submenu via the
poo_hide_settings_menufilters (thanks to Jan Thiel).
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 1.2.0 to version 2.0.0.
- There may be name collisions for some functions if version of WordPress is lower than 5.6.
- The main PerfOps One menu is not hidden when it doesn't contain any items (thanks to Jan Thiel).
- In some very special conditions, the plugin may be in the default site language rather than the user's language.
- The PerfOps One menu builder is not compatible with Admin Menu Editor plugin (thanks to dvokoun).
[1.2.1] - 2021-08-11
- New redesigned UI for PerfOps One plugins management and menus (thanks to Loïc Antignac, Paul Bonaldi, Axel Ducoron, Laurent Millet, Samy Rabih and Raphaël Riehl for their invaluable help).
- There's now a
perfopsone_advanced_controlsfilter to display advanced plugin settings.
- In some conditions, the plugin may be in the default site language rather than the user's language.
[1.2.0] - 2021-06-22
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Integration with DecaLog SDK.
- Traces and metrics collation and publication.
- New option, available via settings page and wp-cli, to disable/enable metrics collation.
apwd statuscommand now displays DecaLog SDK version too.
[1.1.0] - 2021-02-24
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Consistent reset for settings.
- There are some typos in the changelog.
apwdcommand have now a definition and all synopsis are up to date.
- In Site Health section, Opcache status may be wrong (or generates PHP warnings) if OPcache API usage is restricted.
[1.0.4] - 2021-01-05
- Improved translation loading.
- PHP notice while displaying usage text (thanks to Axel Ducoron).
[1.0.3] - 2020-12-07
- [WP-CLI] Main command is now named
- Integrates improvements packed with RC3/RC4, Keys Master is now ready for WordPress 5.6 release.
- There are some typos in the documentation.
- Some strings are not translatable.
[1.0.2] - 2020-12-04
- [WP-CLI] Adds help section and documentation in the
- There are some typos in the
- Dates are erroneous in changelog.
[1.0.1] - 2020-11-25
- The specified compatibility is now WordPress 5.6 or higher.
[1.0.0] - 2020-11-24