All notable changes to oEmbed Manager are documented in this changelog.
[2.8.0] - 2022-04-20
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0.
- Site Health page now presents a much more realistic test about object caching.
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 2.0.2 to version 3.0.0.
[2.7.1] - 2022-01-17
- The Site Health page may launch deprecated tests.
[2.7.0] - 2022-01-17
- Compatibility with PHP 8.1.
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 2.0.0 to version 2.0.2.
- Updated PerfOps One library from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2.
- Refactored cache mechanisms to fully support Redis and Memcached.
- Improved bubbles display when width is less than 500px (thanks to Pat Ol).
- The tables headers have now a better contrast (thanks to Paul Bonaldi).
- Object caching method may be wrongly detected in Site Health status (thanks to freshuk).
- The console menu may display an empty screen (thanks to Renaud Pacouil).
- There may be name collisions with internal APCu cache.
[2.6.0] - 2021-12-07
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9.
- New button in settings to install recommended plugins.
- The available hooks (filters and actions) are now described in
- Improved update process on high-traffic sites to avoid concurrent resources accesses.
- Better publishing frequency for metrics.
- Updated labels and links in plugins page.
- X axis for graphs have been redesigned and are more accurate.
- Updated the
- Country translation with i18n module may be wrong.
- There's typos in
[2.5.0] - 2021-09-07
- New menu in the admin bar for "clear all caches" and "delete all caches" quick actions.
- It's now possible to hide the main PerfOps One menu via the
poo_hide_main_menufilter or each submenu via the
poo_hide_settings_menufilters (thanks to Jan Thiel).
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 1.2.0 to version 2.0.0.
- There may be name collisions for some functions if version of WordPress is lower than 5.6.
- The main PerfOps One menu is not hidden when it doesn't contain any items (thanks to Jan Thiel).
- In some very special conditions, the plugin may be in the default site language rather than the user's language.
- The PerfOps One menu builder is not compatible with Admin Menu Editor plugin (thanks to dvokoun).
[2.4.1] - 2021-08-11
- New redesigned UI for PerfOps One plugins management and menus (thanks to Loïc Antignac, Paul Bonaldi, Axel Ducoron, Laurent Millet, Samy Rabih and Raphaël Riehl for their invaluable help).
- In some conditions, the plugin may be in the default site language rather than the user's language.
[2.4.0] - 2021-06-22
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Integration with DecaLog SDK.
- Traces publication.
[2.3.0] - 2021-02-24
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Consistent reset for settings.
- Improved translation loading.
- In Site Health section, Opcache status may be wrong (or generates PHP warnings) if OPcache API usage is restricted.
[2.2.0] - 2020-11-23
- New Site Health "info" section about shared memory.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Improvement in the way roles are detected.
- The names of integrated plugins have been updated.
- The positions of PerfOps menus are pushed lower to avoid collision with other plugins (thanks to Loïc Antignac).
- Improved layout for language indicator.
- Admin notices are now set to "don't display" by default.
- Improved IP detection (thanks to Ludovic Riaudel).
- Improved changelog readability.
- The integrated markdown parser is now Markdown from Carsten Brandt.
- Prepares PerfOps menus to future 5.6 version of WordPress.
- [SEC001] User may be wrongly detected in XML-RPC or Rest API calls.
- The remote IP can be wrongly detected when behind some types of reverse-proxies.
- With Firefox, some links are unclickable in the Control Center (thanks to Emil1).
- When site is in english and a user choose another language for herself/himself, menu may be stuck in english.
- Some typos in
- Parsedown as integrated markdown parser.
[2.1.2] - 2020-06-29
- Full compatibility with PHP 7.4.
- Automatic switching between memory and transient when a cache plugin is installed without a properly configured Redis / Memcached.
- When used for the first time, settings checkboxes may remain checked after being unchecked.
[2.1.1] - 2020-05-04
- There's an error while activating the plugin when the server is Microsoft IIS with Windows 10.
- With Microsoft Edge, some layouts may be ugly.
[2.1.0] - 2020-04-12
- Compatibility with DecaLog early loading feature.
- The tool page is now called "oEmbed Cache Management".
- In site health "info" tab, the boolean are now clearly displayed.
- Some strings are not translatable.
- Wrong libraries references in the "about" tab.
[2.0.0] - 2020-03-17
- New tools to list, clear and update/create oEmbed cached items.
- Full integration with PerfOps One suite.
- Full compatibility with APCu Manager.
- New menus (in the left admin bar) for accessing features: "PerfOps Settings" and "PerfOps Tools".
- Cached content may now have a 600K size.
- Replacement texts now allow full HTML.
- Timeout can now be increased up to 1 minute.
- The license of the plugin is now GPLv3.
- New logo for the plugin.
- Compatibility with WordPress versions prior to 5.2.
[1.2.5] - 2020-02-15
- WordPress 5.4 compatibility.
- The GDPR Cookie Consent plugin is not fully detected (thanks to @marcoboom).
[1.2.9] - 2019-09-29
divtags now allow classes and styles (thanks to @peexy).
- WordPress 5.3 compatibility.
- Typos in "Purge Cache" explanation.
[1.2.6-7-8] - 2019-08-23
- Development workflow now based on GitHub.
[1.2.5] - 2019-04-28
- WordPress 5.2 compatibility.
[1.2.4] - 2019-02-26
- Typos in version matching.
[1.2.3] - 2019-02-25
- WordPress 5.1 compatibility.
[1.2.2] - 2018-11-02
- Full compatibility with WordPress 5.0.
[1.2.1] - 2018-09-18
- Better support for integrations needing cookie evaluation.
[1.2.0] - 2018-08-15
- Now integrated with Cookie Consent plugin.
- Now integrated with GDPR Cookie Compliance plugin.
- Now integrated with GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.
- There are (again and again) some typos in localizable strings.
[1.1.0] - 2018-08-11
- Now integrated with EU Cookie Law plugin.
- Better support for JetPack embedded videos.
- There are (again) some typos in localizable strings.
[1.0.1] - 2018-08-07
- There are many typos in localizable strings.
[1.0.0] - 2018-08-07