All notable changes to Vibes are documented in this changelog.
[1.6.0] - 2023-07-12
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.3.
- The color for
shmoptest in Site Health is now gray to not worry to much about it (was previously orange).
[1.5.1] - 2023-03-02
[1.5.0] - 2023-02-24
The developments of PerfOps One suite, of which this plugin is a part, is now sponsored by Hosterra.
Hosterra is a web hosting company I founded in late 2022 whose purpose is to propose web services operating in a European data center that is water and energy efficient and ensures a first step towards GDPR compliance.
This sponsoring is a way to keep PerfOps One plugins suite free, open source and independent.
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.2.
- In some edge-cases, detecting IP may produce PHP deprecation warnings (thanks to YR Chen).
[1.4.1] - 2022-12-13
- Improved loading by removing unneeded jQuery references in public rendering (thanks to Kishorchand).
[1.4.0] - 2022-10-06
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1.
- [WPCLI] The results of
wp vibescommands are now logged in DecaLog.
- Improved ephemeral cache in analytics.
- [WPCLI] The results of
wp vibescommands are now prefixed by the product name.
- Live console with PHP 8 may be broken (thanks to stuffeh).
- [SEC003] Moment.js library updated to 2.29.4 / Regular Expression Denial of Service (ReDoS).
[1.3.0] - 2022-04-20
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0.
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 2.0.2 to version 3.0.0.
- [SEC001] Moment.js library updated to 2.29.2 / CVE-2022-24785.
[1.2.2] - 2022-02-21
- Site Health page now presents a much more realistic test about object caching.
[1.2.1] - 2022-01-17
- The Site Health page may launch deprecated tests.
[1.2.0] - 2022-01-17
- Compatibility with PHP 8.1.
- Refactored cache mechanisms to fully support Redis and Memcached.
- The window (in minutes) used for metrics and widget is now clearly stated.
- Object caching method may be wrongly detected in Site Health status (thanks to freshuk).
- There may be name collisions with internal APCu cache.
- Metrics are now hidden from command line as they were irrelevant.
[1.1.1] - 2021-12-21
- Widget is now updated even if metrics publication is disabled.
- Updated PerfOps One library from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2.
- Improved bubbles display when width is less than 500px (thanks to Pat Ol).
- The tables headers have now a better contrast (thanks to Paul Bonaldi).
- A PHP warning may be triggered if there's no data to display in dashboard widget.
- An innocuous Mysql error may be triggered at plugin activation.
- The Control Center layout may be ugly in some languages (thanks to Paul Bonaldi, Laurent Naudier and Grégory Thépault).
[1.1.0] - 2021-12-19
- New dashboard widget to display Web Vitals.
- New selector in performances and Web Vitals analytics to differentiate frontend and backend pages.
- Improved timescale computation and date display for all charts.
- Data, graph points and KPIs are now hidden when data quality does not reach an optimal level.
- Improved plugin activation sequence.
- Default sampling rates are higher than previously.
- Vibes logo is wrongly displayed in about box.
- An innocuous Mysql error may be triggered at plugin installation.
[1.0.3] - 2021-12-16
- Improved Web Vitals layouts.
- Improved display of long endpoint names in resources analytics.
- Improved title bar layout in all analytics reports.
- Updated DecaLog SDK from version 2.0.0 to version 2.0.2.
- In resources analytics, top boxes and pie boxes may not take into account subdomain or endpoint filters.
- In resources analytics, sources and mime types breakdowns do not take into account subdomain and endpoint filters.
[1.0.2] - 2021-12-09
- The console menu may display an empty screen (thanks to Renaud Pacouil).
- The Web Vitals variation charts may be unordered.
[1.0.1] - 2021-12-08
- Adjust files headers.
[1.0.0] - 2021-12-07
Do you want to make Vibes a better plugin?
Whether you are a developer or not, you can help me to do it...
Support & Help
I’ll be glad to help you if you encounter issues with this plugin. Just use the support section of the WordPress directory.